FaceTite™ – Albuquerque, NM
Liposuction and Tighter Skin without an Invasive Facelift
Did you know that liposuction is one of the top three cosmetic procedures performed every year? It makes sense because there are stubborn areas of the body where fat can remain, such as your face and neck, even if you lose weight and exercise. Facelifts are also high ranking, but many hesitate to get this procedure because of the long recovery period.
What if we told you that there’s a procedure that can take care of both with just one incision? It’s called FaceTite, and it could change your face and your life! Give us a call to have consultation at Nob Hill Oral and Facial Surgery and see if this treatment is right for you.
Why Choose Nob Hill Oral and Facial Surgery for FaceTite?
- Less Invasive Than a Facelift
- Highly Trained Oral Surgeons and Staff
- Flexible Financing Available
What Is FaceTite?
FaceTite is a revolutionary treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to perform two essential tasks to improve appearance: liposuction and skin tightening in this area. Minimally invasive, this treatment directs these waves through fat cells just below the skin and then removes them with significantly less bruising, swelling, and recovery time.
How Does FaceTite Work?
At Nob Hill Oral and Facial Surgery, we use a device called Morpheus8 to transform your facial profile. Before anything else happens, we’ll administer a local anesthetic to your face, making sure the site is numb. A tiny incision is made to insert a cannula or small tube, which is about the size of a knitting needle, below your skin, and a tumescent solution is injected into the treatment area that contains Lidocaine and epinephrine, numbing the entire site and restricting blood vessels. This solution reduces bruising and swelling.
On the tip of the cannula, a small electrode emits waves directed to the external electrode on a metal handpiece outside the skin. This radiofrequency energy heats up and liquifies fat in its path and stimulates new collagen production. The cannula is then used to suck the liquid fat up.
What Areas Can Be Treated?
The FaceTite procedure can be performed basically anywhere on the face (mostly the cheeks and chin), jawline, or jowls—even the neck. When we meet with you during your consultation, we can identify sections of the face that could benefit from this treatment to eliminate excess fat and loose skin.
What Are the Benefits of FaceTite?
If you’re considering FaceTite, you might be also looking into getting a facelift and trying to decide between the two. Compared to this other procedure, FaceTite offer many advantages, namely:
- Simultaneous liposuction and skin tightening . You don’t have to worry about multiple procedures because this one does both! The heat of the radiofrequency energy melts fat but also triggers a response to regenerate collagen within the skin, causing it to contract and tighten.
- Better skin contouring . Unlike traditional liposuction, which typically leaves a lumpy texture behind, this procedure mostly results in a smoother appearance of the treated area.
- Less bruising and recovery time than with regular liposuction . The radiofrequency energy breaks down fat into liquid without trauma, which is more easily and comfortably removed, keeping swelling, bruising, and downtime to a minimum.
- No damage to tissue . The direction of the radiofrequency energy is controlled and constantly moves, which prevents any thermal damage to the dermis.